The Meat Merchant
- The Moyallon Ulster Fry Our Range
- Meat that has been aged to perfection Our Range
- Meat packed full of flavour Our Range
- We have deep respect for the animals we purchase Our Range
- Our aging process seals in natural juices Our Range
- We’re passionate about our meat. Our Range
Enjoy the quality of our
meat at home, at wholesale prices Our Range
- A direct to the public division of Hannan Meats Our Range
- Tasty Chicken at Wholesale Prices Our Range
Salt–aged Beef sets new records at Great Taste Awards 2013.
The results of Great Taste 2013 have been revealed, and we are delighted to be the recipient of many awards for our food.
25 individual awards, 44 coveted gold stars, and unprecedented 7×3 gold star awards.
From the total (which included beef, lamb, bacon, sausage, and smoked product).
Himalayan salt–aged beef was the highlight being awarded all 7×3 star awards, 4×2 star awards, and a further handful of stars.
We wish to convey our sincerest thanks to all our producer partners, staff, and customers without whom none of this would be possible.
For a full listing of Our Results in The Great Taste Awards 2013 please click here..
We are delighted to be the recipient of the NIFDA Product of the Year Award.
(Small Co. under 250 employees)
From a group of 16 fabulous foods to reach the final at the Awards on Friday March 15th, our “Himalayan Salt–Aged Beef” was chosen.
This comes on top of last weeks’ success at the BPEX awards where our Moyallon dry–cured bacon won gold in the Great Bacon Revolution Awards and also collected a bronze medal for the smoked variety of the Moyallon dry–cure bacon.
Moyallon bacon was successful in the high profile competition which was open to all retailers, butchers, chefs and manufacturers of quality assured bacon, including Red Tractor, in Britain.
As usual, we would like to thank all of our customers for their support.